Eugene H. Maynard, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Maynard graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine in 1993, receiving the degree of M.D. with Distinction. He completed his residency in Family Medicine at Washington Hospital in Washington, PA. Dr. Maynard became board certified in 1996, by the American Board of Family Practice. Previously, Dr. Maynard attended UNC-Chapel Hill, receiving his BS degree in Biology in 1988, graduating with Highest Distinction and Highest Honors.
Dr. Maynard joined our physician staff of in 2001, and has served as Medical Director since 2003. His special clinical interests are geriatrics, diabetes care, quality improvement, health maintenance, and healthcare policy.
Growing up in Apex, NC, Dr. Maynard is glad to live and practice in rural Johnston County. He and his wife, Alicia, enjoy hiking, nature and caring for their animals. Other personal interests/hobbies: horses, gardening, reading, politics.
- Undergraduate Degree– UNC Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science in Biology, Highest Distinction and Highest Honors
- Medical School– University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine with Distinction
- Residency– Washington Hospital, Family Medicine, Washington, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
Make an Appointment
Name: Eugene Maynard
Degree:Doctor of Medicine